If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Monday 4 April 2011

13. Daytime TV

So... switch the sky box on.
these are my choices on the first page of the tv guide.
BBC1 - News (depressing)
BBC2 - Diagnosis Murder (na)
ITV1 - Loose Women (no comment)
Channel 4 - Film - Sea Wife (really?!)
Channel 5 - Home and Away (just makes me want to go on the beach and I can't)
Sky 1 - Body Language Secrets (snore)
Sky Living - CSI (never watched it..)
Sky Atlantic - Star Trek Enterprise (yawn)
Watch - Real Rescues (ah come on)
GOLD - Creature Comforts - maybe


Not the WORST selection i've seen but I am not really bothered in watching any of those - well no actually Creature Comforts maybe..
My attention span is really short today. Think I'll stick to i-Tunes on shuffle... 

No comments: