If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Monday 11 April 2011

24. Where can I buy some decent aromatherapy oils?

Does anyone know where I can buy some good quality aromatherapy oils? I'm looking to buy some Lavender, Mandarin, Peppermint and Ylang Ylang. I want to use them to enhale for relaxation and keeping calm when I have to go for Chemo on Thursday. Seen some stuff online, but postage can be pretty pricey. If you know somewhere/someone that sells them could you please get in touch ,thank you xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This shop is in Otley Center just over the road from Sainsburys and I think it does what your after, website linky below

http://www.otleyapothecary.co.uk/shopInformation.php

Russ :-)

Liz said...

Lovely stuff thank you xxx