If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Tuesday 5 April 2011

17. Happy Tuesday everyone

Woke up when Anthony's alarm went off this morning, we have the Radio 1 come on at 6am and then his phone beeps to remind him to get up. Dev on Radio 1 plays a hardcore song at 6am every day to wake up his listeners. Yesterday it was some kind of heavy rock I think. Today it was Yomanda - Synth & Strings.






When it first came out in '98 I must have done some sort of mad dance to it, true liz style - like in the car now when I get daft with Anthony or even on my own!
I say this because as soon as the radio came on I started laughing and dancing about! I love those random moments of daft fun I have! It's like a bursting feeling of silliness that just makes me feel so alive!
This set me up for the morning and now I am up. Most of you probably think I am nuts, well some of you might know I am already? :) But I can't lie in for long, I have to get up once I am awake. Every so often like on a Sunday I can snooze in but it's rare. This can be annoying for Anthony on a weekend. But it means I can bring him breakfast in bed, so I think he lets me off then.
I think for the time that I am off with HL and going through treatment, getting up at my usual work time when I feel up to it will help me to mentally stay active as well as physically. I could be wrong, but will have to see.


Chris Moyles Show has Olly Murs on this week instead of Dave. I don't mind Olly but I miss Dave and Chris banter more.


Other tunes that came out at a similar time - when I was a teenager! These tracks are just some which bring back so many memories! Message me with yours - i'd love that xxx



1996 - 7
This reminds me of being with Amy Wilkinson and listening to it on headphones, on the Ministry of Sound Annual. we though we were so cool. Only, I didn't have an 'Ark' jacket so I wasn't quite there..


        1998 - 9
  This reminds me of going to Youth Club at school on Thursday nights...playing table tennis in the glass house! (that was just a nick name, it wasnt a house made of glass.. lol)


I have loads more in my memory, might come back to add some at another time :) I need to compile a list, so if you can think of any let me know!









No comments: