If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Wednesday 20 April 2011

44. Much improved!

Feeling good this evening!

Laura and James came over for a couple of hours or so last night and then Chris too.
I felt really poorly and weak but it was great to see them all and it helped me so much and was nice for Anthony. He'd had a catch up with his mate Aaron too earlier on.
Laura offered to help me with some relaxation which was fab. It sent me to sleep and I slept right through the night.

Woke up this morning to a lovely text message from Debbie. Asking me to turn on the radio as a song memory was on. Reminded us of Tom's 80's party last August. Me, Soph, Debs and Laura all blasting out the tunes and singing. ( or screeching.)
Good times!

I got up and had some breakfast and watched 'The Reckoning' that I had recorded last night. Was pretty good. After that I watched some more Disney - The Little Mermaid. Was funny to find out that I still remember it pretty much word for word!
Have ordered some Disney dvd's on buy one get one free from Play.com. Really looking forward to them arriving in the post. Also waiting for some Avojuice hand cream, a mini's kit from Ebay. Hope it comes tomorrow. Hmmm fruity...yum.

I've had aches all day, all over my body. Mainly my back and neck. It's really similar to flu symptoms.
My ears are heaps better now. A tiny dull ache every so often but no where near as bad as they were. Hurray!
Not had as much light sensitivity today either or head aches.
Have been unsteady on my feet and losing balance a bit - which is comical.

Managed to do some washing up today though. Wow!
Not like the other day when I got caught by Rebecca - I was sneaking some hoovering in before she bobbed over.  Nearly killed me! Well and truly caught! Slapped wrists!

Tea's cooking. Pasta with chicken bacon and tomato. *drool*

It's a week since my Chemo tomoz and a week til the next one. Feels strange. I hope before next Thursday that we can get some days out somewhere, before I start to feel rubbish again. Anthony wants to go to the east coast and we're hoping to go for a picnic with Laura and James. It'll be nice to get some photos and relax together.

We're going to watch a film now and have tea. Might be on later xxx
Please, keep your messages coming - Any time x

2 comments:

Ayo said...

Hi Liz,

Good to keep updated with how you are doing, its lovely to read your blogs - have a nice Easter, hope you are able to make the most of the nice weather xxx

Liz said...

Thank you Ayo! xxxx