If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Thursday 21 April 2011

47. Feeling GREAT (and 47 is Mum's fave number, haha....)

Best day yet everyone!

I feel like I want to dance down the street in some sort of Disney song.
It'd probably have to be 'Be our guest' from Beauty and the Beast!

Twirling and jumping some sort of technical ballet jump to the crashes of cymbals! Ok. I may be a bit ahead of myself here. But - I can't help it. I just feel so much better.... less aching again, ear pain hardly there. No sore mouth. No sickness.

Had a great night's sleep. Some bizarre dreams which I can't remember now.
My first achievement of the day was being able to have the energy to put the recycle bin out. WOW! But as soon as I'd done that without realising I thought, hmmm... good day ahead here.


I had the best bubble bath and pampered myself for about 3 hours. Did my nails, toe nails, deep conditioned my hair. When I was doing my nails the postman arrived with my Avojuice handcream! Timing. Thank you :)
Would recommend these for a gift for someone, they smell delicious!!






Had a yummy lunch of tuna, rice and salad.


So it's a week today since my Chemo.
Because I feel good today I am hoping that this is the start of the better times inbetween treatments.. if this good feeling continues Anthony and I will be able to go to the coast next week and have a great fast drive out somewhere. I want to make a great soundtrack to listen to --- Speed Demon - Michael Jackson will be the first track. Awesome track to speed, I mean - drive to.... :P
Any driving anthems anyone has let me know!!

Man in the mirror is on now.
How good is music for making you feel different and enhancing your mood?

Got 2 more lovely cards in the post, from Tracy and Jane at Thorner CE Primary xx Going to write back to them soon. Really beautiful messages. Thank you xx

Just been listening to this song earlier too - I had this on repeat when I ran the Race For Life a few years ago.
Bit ironic.
But the song holds even more meaning for me now. Listen to it - it makes you feel powerful. (In the words of R1's Scott Mills, it's a movie moment -  getting off the bus with your headphones on, timing the song so it gets to the good bit as you jump off the bus. Ha, used to do that when I got the bus to uni... funny)

Enjoy! xxxx






No comments: