If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Friday 29 April 2011

60. Songs and clips



Some things that always make me smile  xxx




CRUM!!!!! I'm shuffling!!



I have loved this song since it first came out, 1998 - 1999.
 A little while after I went on a ski-ing trip to America with school. This song was played on the radio playlist on the flight out there and always reminds me of being away from home, growing up and learning new things. 
The words in this song give me a hopeful feeling.
Watched the film this song is taken from for the first time the other day. Loved it.




I've probably mentioned this before.
This song never fails to make me smile.
 It's SUCH a good driving song!




Another song from my youth. But it holds more meaning to me now than ever...




A real summery tune, which I first heard when in the car with Anthony when we first got together.
It was played on Dave Pearce dance anthems on Radio One years ago when he had that gig!
I remember hearing the song and instantly falling in love with it. I managed to record a tiny bit of the song on my phone, but never found out what it was. It took me ages to finally find it and when I did it was courtesy of the makers of Shazam! nice one.. haha..




Love the words.  Makes me feel powerful when I'm irritated by situations.




The best.






Track from a classic scene in Sex And The City.
Gives me goosebumps.
 When Carrie's realised what she needs to do...







Feel good.




My fave kids tv theme ever. You can proper rock out to this. As I did in my cheetara costume at James' party in December. Awesome..


Me, Sarah and Matt! :) Gooooood times!








If you love phoenix nights you'll love this




One of my favourite Looney Tunes cartoons.... Classic!

More to come soon!






No comments: