If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Tuesday 12 April 2011

27. Amazing support - More please!!

I'm the tortoise right at the start of the journey. Thank you xx


I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who has got in touch with messages of support and kindness.

This blog idea was initially to help me get my thoughts out onto paper as such. But sharing my thoughts and experiences as I go, turns out to be the best thing I have done so far since being diagnosed.

It helps me because I am getting out my thoughts, but then it helps me more because everyone who reads it can see what the latest is with my progress and see what I have been up to.
You can see if I need a boost. Then I get a rush of messages and my blog stats figures go zooming high!

This online support is incredible and helps me immensely through each day and night. When I can't sleep I check my emails.  

Thank you all so much.
Please don't stop. xxxxxx

No comments: