If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Friday 15 April 2011

34. :)

To say I am going through so much crap with this cancer malarky - I really honestly feel happy and very lucky. Just looking at all the cards on my shelf reminds me of all the people who love me and care. Having my gorgeous friend Laura bob over to keep me company and support me, having a beautiful house to keep me safe, fantastic friends, a loving family, a fun cat to make me smile and a wonderful fiance - I do have so many blessings!
Tom and Soph are popping over tonight and that will be lovely too. Gonna have a lovely bubble bath before tea and pamper a bit. Anthony is home from work, I love his early Friday finishes.
Even though sometimes this cancer malarky is seen as tough luck, I think it's a part of my life where I will be learning and overcoming new things too.
In 6 -8 months time I want to be able to say I beat it. I did it.

No comments: