If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Wednesday 27 April 2011

56. No chemo tomorrow!

Well! Just after I last posted earlier I got a phone call to say my white count is too low for tomorrow's chemo.
So my 2nd session is on Wed 4th May, with a blood test on the Tues before. By then my white cells should hopefully have risen. 
Annoyingly there isn't anything I can do about it or do anything to help the situation. So it's a matter of sitting back and enjoying my time without pain/sickness for now and gaining some strength for next week.
I can enjoy the bank holiday and have some more precious time at home tomorrow - as Anthony is off work still! Yipeee..

Had a lovely day at home today. Did a trip to the local tip and took some stuff from inside the shed that we sorted out the other day. It's all tidy and cobweb free in there now.
I went to Wilko's and got some plant pots and compost so I could spend the afternoon thinning the seedlings that have grown and plant out the smaller sunflowers that have got a lot bigger too.
It was so relaxing! Chris came over to see us which was lovely! He helped in the garden, demolished the eye -sore fence at the back under the trees and then dug out the conifer stump and roots with Anthony. Really productive afternoon!

Here's my seeds so far...



Giant Sunflowers,growing Biiiiiiig!


more giant sunflowers, getting there...

These are evening sun, teddy bear and sun spot sunflowers...


A real mixture... more sun spots, delphiniums, hollyhocks and gyp.. all tucked up in the tidied shed. Aw.. get me! Am turning into a right little gardener! haha...

After I had finished my seeds, Debbie and Dan arrived.
We had afternoon tea, all very civilised- don't you know!
We ate cake, treats and drank yorkshire tea. Yum! We had a lovely catch up and hope to meet up again soon for something to eat.

Gonna head off for a long soak now, I have compost-y nails and they need some attention and a lot of handcream!
Bye for now xx



No comments: