If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Friday 22 April 2011

48. PICNIC!

I AM SMILING.
The weather is glorious. Anthony is off work now for 11 days. We're getting picked up by Laura and James and we're going for a picnic somewhere pretty, not sure where yet.
 Been to M&S and got lots of yummy foods. I can't believe I was well enough! Walking round with a shopping basket on my arm (until it got heavy and I passed it to Anthony) dodging all the shoppers barging everywhere. I felt so ALIVE! so excited. Like it had all gone. I have been driving too. I love driving..

I have got my H&M dress on today, blue jersey, all comfy and lovely. Feeling good.  Got my denim pumps on too, they're so cute.

Well, gonna dash as they'll be here soon. I just wanted to nip on and say hi. Hope you're having a lovely Good Friday whatever you're doing - speak soon x

No comments: