If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Wednesday 13 April 2011

30. Shopping day with Mum


Had a gorgeous day! Mum and Dad treated me to some lovely basics and pretty tops from H&M. Got some lovely pj's from Primark too. Had a wonderful time together, had tasty lunch and then ended up going giddy-silly in Primark at the end of the shopping trip, like we normally do.
This is when we are tired and laugh at the stupidist things! We got some funny looks as I tried on a daft hat and laughed and shrieked loudly! Good times! We got home and had a cuppa and a cupcake. Delish!

Going to see Laura and James tonight :) Hoping to blog later when I get back or before I go to hospital in the morning - speak later. x

No comments: