If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Friday 29 April 2011

61. Still got sore scalp

Note to self:
Sore scalp still there, on the top of my head.
Hurts to touch, worse pain. Hmm..
Got ulcers on tongue too. Big ones.

Need to get some more fruit when I go shopping tomorrow and eat a lot of it! And water too. As much as it's a pain, it does help.

We're seeing Andy tomorrow afternoon - haven't seen his new pad yet. Hopefully seeing Laura on Sunday morning for a coffee.

Still giddy happy about the progress in the garden. Ordering the fencing next week to arrive at the weekend. I want to put photos on but my bluetooth is acting up, but will put some on soon.

Eyes closing,bedtime me thinks! x Night night x

No comments: