If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Saturday 16 April 2011

35. Bit crappy

Morning all. Having a bit of a crappy time with sickness feeling so far. Had my medication for the morning and some breakfast but feel tender and tired. Was up in the night with it and was awake for a couple of hours.
Anthony got up to make me a peppermint tea and warm a wheat bag which really helped on my tum. Eventually got back to sleep about 4.30am. Listening to TalkSport on the DAB radio was quite interesting. Like a debate, call in show with a presenter called Matt Forde. Good listening and it takes my mind off sicky feelings and eventually I nod off.

It is a lovely sunny day and I want to sit out in it today. No plans which is nice. Mum and Dad might bob over this aft. But apart from that just rest.

No comments: