If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Friday 29 July 2011

183. Swollen face and eyes :(

Just to keep a record of my hair loss, facial swelling, eye swelling. General stuff. Oh excuse the stuffed tissue in my top! haha.. i have constant teary eyes today and the tissues keep falling out of my sleeve, so have resorted to stuffing them in the top of my tops. Out of habit really. Forgot to check for the photo, hehe, oh well, nevermind.. x



There's the tissue again! haha.

 Just shows the changes my body has gone through this stage.... the steroids have given me the classic cheeks!



I accept it. It's just such a change.. one that I have to go through to make sure all the cancer is blasted out!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every day I spare a thought for you Liz. Wondering if it's a good day or a bad. You are such a courageous lady andi a m leaning so much from reading your blog xxx

Sarah Firth - Cancer Support Bradford & Airedale

Anonymous said...

OK so my keyborad malfunctioned!

But hey you know what I mean. (((BIG HUGZ)))

Sarah

CLAIRE GILL said...

It cant take anything away from your pretty pretty face Liz. I remember my face as well. Doesnt last long once you come off all your medication. You look lovely brave lady. Take care.

Claire Gill xxxxx

Liz said...

Thank you Sarah and Claire,,, You are amazing women and your support as I go on this journey is very dear to me and will never EVER be forgotten. x