If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Friday 1 July 2011

150 entries on and it's July already!

Well, this is my 150th entry everyone. It doesn't feel like it's been very long since my diagnosis on March 30th this year. All the treatment was put into place so fast.
I've been blogging ever since that day and I never knew how much of an impact it would have on my coping.
Blogging has meant that friends and family far and near have been able to keep up to date with my progress, treatment and how I am feeling, without necessarily having to ask all the time.
My Mum reads it when she is at work and home and has shared it with a lot of her work friends, so that helps her too - as I can imagine it can be hard dealing with the daily feelings seeing me go through all this and not being able to do an awful lot about the illness itself. Hello to you reading this if you work with my Mum, it means a lot you taking the time to read it and thank you for supporting my lovely Mum too. She is wonderful and does everything and anything she can to be there for me without suffocating me. I got a a lovely card in the post from Mum and Dad today, celebrating my half way point with the chemo. Really special message and a cute card too, will have to bob a photo on. Aww, its so cute.

I am listening to the instrumental music from Sex and the City, it's really relaxing, it's by Bob Christianson. I watched the first movie today, first time in a long time I have watched it for various reasons really. But it was fab and really kept me smiling from my good vibes after yesterday and this morning.

I am seeing Mum in the morning for some retail therapy. I need a few bits as I have put a little bit more weight on and everything I have at the mo is a bit tight and uncomfortable feeling.
Then my Tesco food shop should arrive! How sad, but I am actually excited about it arriving. First time I have tried it.
Then I'll prob just chill for the afternoon and get ready to go to Laura's for the party. Just been practising my make up, I followed a Youtube tutortal -its fab! Really easy, I put my own spin on it, with the make up I have, it would cost a flipping fortune to have all the Mac stuff that she uses. Here's the video anyway. I will post photos on Sunday! Can't wait for you all to see my outfit, wig and make up! Fingers crossed this good feeling will last and as Catherine said in a text to me, you shall go to the ball! thanks hun xx thoughts with you and Mark xx


Enjoy the vid - this woman is so cool, love her!


No comments: