If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Monday 11 July 2011

160. More sponsors (and stuff)

I have 4 more sponsors to mention!
Thank you to:

Julian Matthews
Lanre Bakare
Vicky Sykes
Claire Ledger

You have helped me reach £140 in 4 days!  THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! Yippeeeee.............

Sarah at Bradford Cancer Support - got my registration forms through today, so will be sending my sponsor forms through for anyone that does want to sponsor me but not via the online facility.
You can email or facebook me and I will add your details to my form :) Muchos gracias! :)

I am listening to Clare Maguire's album Light After Dark. Such a beautiful voice. Chris put it on my ipod for me and Jenny told me she loves it and asked me to give it a try and see what I think. I really like it...


'Break these chains' is my favourite babes xxx The lyrics are so powerful.
Love 'You're Electric' too ;)

Some songs from the album....









No comments: