If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Saturday 30 July 2011

187. Before and after in the garden :D

I was under instructions to take it easy. Much to my disappointment. I managed to do little bits and bobs like sweeping up and moving things but couldn't do anything else. I felt pretty useless to be honest. Watching Dad and Anthony doing so much clearing and barrowing to the skip! They were amazing and I am so proud of them.  Here's the photos xx




Before the clear out!


After my Dad, Mum and Anthony had taken all the weeds,
plants, soil and rubble. 5 hours of shifting it all!


Before!!
Amazing work Dad and Anthony...
So much better!

Mum planted the hollyhocks and delphiniums for me :)


Loving our garden even more now and I can plant up new things and watch them grow. Hurray!

Just had a delicious curry and going to relax and have a longgggggggg sleep :)



No comments: