If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Saturday 2 July 2011

151. Some snap shots of lovelies


Anthony put my glasses on Zig last night..!

Don't know the name of this but it covers the ground down the side of our house, its pretty..

This beautiful card is from my parents, celebrating my halfway point of chemo..

From Bruce in Canada, beautiful card

Some Canadian goodies

This looks good, anyone who wants to go with me, please get in touch, lots of sale stands and fun things to go look round at in Ilkley

Some of the goodies I bought yesterday

The stunning scarf that Catherine H sent me the other week - it's made of gorgeous cotton, as most of you know I have a thing for cotton made things! Thanks so much babes xx

From Louise D, thank you darling xxx

The lovely hearts and stars

The basket of drugs!

One of the Blue Mountain cards, that Jane C sent me. These keep me going xx thank you xx

The view from the back door at 6.30am, this is looking over a bit of Yeadon and Otley. We can see planes landing at the airport.

The famous barn door which was fully connected when it slammed and locked me out a couple of months ago.. remember my blog entry? What a funny moment.. i still get people laughing about this moment to me..! I always thank Beryl my neighbour in my head!

The forget me not blue- fence. Which I love. Some of the plants from the nursery that Mum and Dad took me to a week after I had been diagnosed with HL. I painted those white stones too..

Our lovely, what I call, our mis-match kitchen. This is how it was when we moved in. I've grown to love it. We plan to revamp when everything is back to normal with my health. But I think it might have to wait til we've done our bathroom as Anthony has big plans! It's a live-able kitchen and we both love it as it is for now :)


Our cozy living room. It's the first house where we have had a fireplace! Our other two houses were rented and didn't have fireplaces! So we love this room! It's light and airy through the day and very cozy at night.

Addicted to the smell of this stuff. The 'bestest' insense. Relaxing and homely..


The back garden, in progress, we still need to get the pile of mud/soil/clay removed from the top of the back garden that we dug our from the front garden to make to pull in drive when we first moved in. Hoping to get it taken away before the Autumn. If anyone has anyone they can recommend for removing this stuff please get in touch, sendittolizzie@gmail.com, thank you!! We don't mind wheel barrowing it, we just need some one to take it away for us!
My other support network. xxx
Love you all Caroline, Sarah, Hayley and everyone at Cancer Support, Bradford. xx

No comments: