If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Friday 8 July 2011

156. Thank you to my first sponsors!

This is the zip slide at Xscape - in GLASGOW.

I am doing it at CASTLEFORD, so it won't look just like this. But just to give you an idea....



As some of you may know I have wanted to do something for charity for a while and even more so since I was diagnosed with HL. I have done Race For Life twice before, I loved the whole experience and hope to do it next year.

I want to make a special thank you to the following people for being my first lot of sponsors and helping me get half way to the amount I need to qualify for the Zip Slide. (I need £100 minimum to do the zip)

Cath Dowling
Paula Pipkin
Russ Taylor
Dawn Gair
Jackie Laycock
Jess Baxendale

Thanks to you guys I already have £50! So Thank YOU! xxxxx



I AM going to raise at least £500 for Bradford Cancer Support.
 I am GONNA DO IT!
C'mon!

Ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip! :)

No comments: