If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Wednesday 20 July 2011

171. Bone pain is pants and other thoughts..

Grr. I've had bad bone pain these past few days. In my neck and shoulders and then in my lower back. Paracetamol and codine help a lot as well as heat from a wheat bag. Just taken some more tablets now. Hope they kick in soon.

Oh I had a go at cooking tonight. I am so crap. Sorry, but I am. Anthony is a really good cook and I am a great cleaner. :) Ah well. Good deal I guess...!

It's raining now. Washing all inside. Doesn't smell as fresh when it has to dry inside. hmm.
My sunflowers are nearly all out and the poppies too. How pretty are poppies?
Will put some more photos on soon.

Going to get ready now to go out...will be on later xx  :) how random is this post..

No comments: