If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Friday 29 July 2011

180. Bonus days

I feel like I have some bonus days now, to enjoy the weather (?) and be at home and see family and friends.
Only thing I worry about is that when I have chemo next Thursday -  will it be a shock to the system and I have a bad time... But guess worrying does nothing and changes nothing.

Gonna have a winge now. At the moment, my eyes are so so swollen - thankfully not painful, but very annoying to say the least. My face is swollen anyway from the steroids, but having swollen eyelids as well. WELL - it just makes me feel so ugh! Chemo does horrible things to the body. Big big big, fat fat fat. Everywhere!No hair. BUT - the best smoothest skin I have ever had and my face has had no acne for ages and ages.
Anthony commented on my eyelids last night as we got into bed. I thought I would have felt self concious and embarrassed at him noticing, but he always says things like that in such a sensitive way and I didn't feel awful.
My eyes are constantly watering too. I look like I am crying!
I have a sore mouth now, after saying to Sally on wed at the hospital that my mouth hasnt been sore at all this time round.So an using the Gelclair stuff I have been given. It's a sachet of gel that you mix with water. Aniseed flavoured. Luckily I am one of the few people who loves aniseed things.
Just constantly applying bonjela at the moment. It's taken some of the swelling down. My gums are pretty sore, so much so, that my teeth acutally look smaller in size at the front. eek.

Think that's my winge over..

No comments: