If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Wednesday 27 July 2011

179. No chemo 8 tomorrow

Argh. My treatment has been postponed til next week now. My white count is way too low for chemo to go ahead. Totally out of the blue - as I feel well and have been ok compared to other chemo's, just tired and a little bit like I have the tail end of a cold - dunno, maybe it's that...
 Even Sally who took my bloods today said she was shocked to find out they were so low.
So now I will go for a blood test next wed and hopefully have chemo next Thurs! Things will be delayed a bit now though, but nevermind. Like Chris said, it's only a week and I haven't had this for a long time and things have been running really smoothly for a long while. Felt a bit better when he said that.

So I am now re-thinking my day tomorrow and thinking what I can do with it!
Going to see Mum and Dad tonight so that will be nice. Better go make some tea... x

No comments: