If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Friday 29 July 2011

181. Phone

My phone is doing my head in. It keeps losing charge.Need to go and find my charger. I'd love a new phone, but I'm not due an upgrade until Dec! Argh.
I've got an old Nokia and would love an Android phone. Anthony loves his. *Jealous*!!

Ziggy is curled up asleep on the bed. He was mega twitching earlier. I went to sleep after my last blog entry and breakfast. He must have come in after his breakfast and explore and nodded off next to me. So cute. He's such a little buddy. Ooh he just did the biggest sigh. I must be typing too loud for his liking. He's quite particular and has set routines and gets in a fluster if i move things about in the house. I think he is quite high up on the autistic spectrum. :) LOVE xx

Anthony's on half day today, which means he'll be home in an hour. *excited dance*

I have lots of washing up to do, clothes to put away (they seem to mount up magically on my blanket box under the window, why i cant just put them away I dont know) Sort out my make up and toiletries - all untidy and make a shopping list at some point. Didn't do the online shop last week, left it too long and couldn't get a delivery time in time. I reckon we'll prob do morrisons again this week. Got some lovely fruit and I have eaten a lot better this week. I feel better about my eating.

It's all cloudy this morning, I think the sun will be out late afternoon though.
Off to take some photos of the sun flowers now. A red one has come out and she looks amazing.

No comments: