If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Monday 18 July 2011

165. Generous people

Hello! I have some more people to mention who have sponsored me. Thank you so much to the following!

Graham Brayshaw
Brenda Mills
Catherine Holmes
Jo Horsfall

You have all helped me reach 65% of the target set! Thank you! I now have a total of £325, this is a combo of online donations and the sponsor form donations that Anthony has raised at work. His dad Derek and mum Jean are both raising for me with the forms, as well as my mum and dad! I am so so happy.

 x x x x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow your doing an amazing job Liz. Will be honoured to share that zip slide with you on the day xx big hugs from me xx

Sarah Firth
cancer Support Bradford & Airedale