If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Friday 1 July 2011

149. Recent photos



As you can see the chemo has blasted my hair and it's a lot less dense now. The hair is thinner, fluffy and falls out between treatments still.

Our neighbour Pam and her daughter put up this in the window down the side of her house, which looks onto our side of the house. We've played lots of games in the past, one which was funny was displaying funny cuddly toys, we eventually ran out of toys!! Thought this was really sweet - this was when I had the migranes.. really made me smile!

Zig when he's been playing out early in the morning and comes in for a little nap with me before I get up. Usually brings in a few bits of muck and leaves or grass seeds. Nice.. x


My healthy eating.

Chemo cheeks!

Blue sky thinking

No comments: