If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Monday 18 July 2011

169. July phone pix

So I ummed and arr'd about putting these ones on my blog.
This is me without any make up - at the most recent stage of chemo. No pretending. This is after 6 sessions.

A down day after 6th chemo. My eyes are sad, my eyelashes aren't up to much like they used to be (long and flowy) and when it comes to putting mascara on, they are stubby and clog together easily. No, not the end of the world, but I rely on my definition of my face when I have no hair. 
 I have to account for swollen eye lids in the make up process.

Smiling through it. Not the most smiley eyes, they were swollen before 7th chemo, which is a usual pattern now.





cuddling up close, i am somewhere behind him...


Cozy Zig, nuzzling on on a fresh bed.

No comments: