If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Saturday 3 December 2011

341. Bye bye fluff!

My hair is growing well! It still falls out a tiny bit and my pillow in a morning still has a small amount of hairs on it. I was finding that the ends of my hair were really fluffy from when it grew back initially and it was overall a bit scruffy! So I text Fiona my hairdresser :)
I went to see her and had a lovely catch up. It was quiet in the salon, only one other client. Made it a bit easier than walking into a full salon as it would be on a Saturday.
Fiona trimmed my hair really nicely and it felt so good to be back there. It looks so much better! I am using some great products now (thanks hun :) ) to encourage my hair to grow.

My eyebrows are getting darker all the time it seems. The fluff has gone from them now!
Unfortunately I now have to shave my legs again! Just in time for winter, haha.. x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like real progress toward a normal state. Congrats. That is a great Christmas present. Life is good. Merry Christmas!!! Barbara Ellis

karen said...

Who'd have thought leg-shaving could be so exciting hey?! xxx