If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Saturday 31 December 2011

353. New Year, New Dressing Gown!

2012 is nearly here!
Already had a wardrobe clear out and sorted out clothes and shoes. Took a couple of bin bags full to the clothing bank for Bradford and Airedale Cancer Support
I have a big bag of clothes from before treatment that are waiting (in the back bedroom) to fit me again. Including my 'skinny jeans' (Miranda SATC) and garments that I used to think were big. Now I am this size I long to be the size 14 I was! I know in time I will get back there it's just still early days. My energy levels are gradually building all the time so hopefully soon I can motivate myself to do some toning. I started going for walks before Christmas and intend on carrying this on in the new year.
I have a pile of tops and things I wore to chemo that I still like but I dont know I will be able to wear again. One thing I know I want rid of is my dressing gown! (dg- Mallinson!) So I have ordered a new gorgeous fluffy one online in the sales and as soon as it arrives I will be binning it! Hurrah! I have new slippers too. It's weird.. association of chemo with clothes and other things...

No comments: