If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Sunday 18 December 2011

348. Just what the doctor ordered!

Saturday was a lovely day. Anthony wasn't working in the morning, so it felt like a Sunday.
We had a really funny food shopping trip together round the super market! We were just being daft and messing about, I was laughing so hard and Anthony was being so funny! At one point we were doing silly walks round the aisles, we must have looked so stupid. We didn't think about it thought and just enjoyed ourselves! In Morrisons?!
We got back and spontaneously started to clean the house together. Was done in half the time it takes me! I was really tired after this and needed a rest.
Later in the afternoon, I felt like I could do with some air. So I slowly walked down to Dunnes (5 mins walk away) and had a look round. I found some gorgeous things and decided to do what my doctor had told me to do. To buy things even though I'm not exactly the size I want to be. It felt so nice to be able to do this, even though my arms felt really weak carrying the few things I had. I still have very little strength in my muscles and tire quickly. I walked back, which was pretty challenging with bags, but I did it. It's a slight hill walking back home from there and when I got in the house I sounded quite wheezy and like I would have done a year ago after a jog by the canal! But the exercise definitely helped me and I felt really good! So I did a walk and I did some shopping! Just what the doctor ordered!
Need to go again for a little walk today if I can.
In the evening we went for a carvery for Anthony's Dad's birthday. Again, another normal life thing and it felt new and great. To be in recovery and not on chemo and to be doing that just brought it back to me how far i've come. My mood felt a lot better and I wasn't tearful or sad.

My hair is growing well and is thickening up - here's the stuff I am using ....

Its Clynol and its fab! It's really helping my hair grow and thicken up. The pic on the left is the shampoo, leave it on for 2 mins in the shower then rinse. The pic on the right is a liquiddy tonic and like water almost. It comes in a tube that you would think means the stuff inside is thick and like a lotion, so be careful if you do get some. I use a 10p piece sized amount and rub it all over after the shampoo, i'm not using a conditioner.
I went for a hair trim on 1st Dec for the fluff trimmed off and a tidy up and it has most definitely grown and improved in thickness since then. xxx Give it a try my friends - can be bought off ebay, amazon and pretty much anywhere on the net!  Well worth it xx

No comments: