If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Monday 10 October 2011

304. Timeline of photos...



Photographs documenting my physical changes...

Starting with this one, November 2010, around the time when I found the lump in my neck.


Just before starting Chemo

Anthony shaving my hair off



Freshly shaved... full eyebrows, no steroid cheeks yet...



The rest of these photos show the changes in my face and hair as I go along my chemo journey....





Ups and downs.... sleeps and smiles....

June 2011
Nervous about my first social event at a party since being like this...
the night i met Jenny :)






July 2011
after my Look Good Feel Better workshop

A day where i was struggling but still trying to smile!!

The photo where i think i look the most cancer-y


this one too. cancer-y.... a dark day.....




just been to buy plants, happy giddy liz...




most recent photo - 23rd Sept
hair growing back even before final chemo session (which took place on 6th october)





I wanted to share these with you all. Feel it's important.

xxx

2 comments:

karen said...

Absolutely beautiful photographs xxx

claire louise said...

(((hugs)))lizzy!!!

i couldn't see the middle ones for a minute for the tears in my eyes xxx

what a fantastic record of your journey!!

you are truely amazing hon xxxxx