If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Monday 10 October 2011

305. Monday, is it?

Woke up at 1am and came downstairs, watched tv, snoozed til 4.30. Anthony was due up at 5am to go to London. Made him coffee and toast.
I have had ear pain through the night and this morning, but so far, it's managable with a bit of pain relief. Ooooh, it feels lovely to be able to type that!
I snoozed for an hour to Tom and Jerry on dvd! That felt good too.
I have just been finishing a few art and craft bits and had some lunch.
Dad's picking me up after work and I'll have some tea with them this evening.
Poor Zig is all over the place, he hates this weather, partic the wind. He just looks so unimpressed! He's drying off upstairs. Earlier, he tried drying off literally on my chest, under my chin again! Crazy kitty cat.

Anthony's arrived in London safe and we'll chat tonight probs.

Had another smoothie, inspired by Lucy! Hmmmm Yum! Strawberry, a strawberry activia, peach and kiwi. Then jacket potato, ham, salad, cottage cheese. Trying to drink water lots more. Slowly....!

I'm going for a nap now, before my lift arrives.

Just want to add my photo from when I went to chemo, so you can see my hair close up..


Getting there!! Each day it looks different. With my little natural spikey mohawk! I can't flatten it.! It's growing in funky patterns all over...



Me today. Smiley strong day! xx

No comments: