If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Wednesday 19 October 2011

318. Bit stronger today

Feeling a little bit stronger today.
After snoozing on the sofa this morning, having breakfast and catching up with trashy tv, I looked at the kitchen.
Mess. Dust. Bits. Uh.
I questioned whether or not it could wait. Did I have enough energy. Hmm.
I decided to clean - put some fab music on. My arms were killing! Just shows how much my muscles have wasted and weakened.
 So I went for 10 mins rest. Did a bit more. Rested. Did a bit, rested. What would normally take not much time at all, took a longggg time. But hey, it's nice and clean now!

I have a pile of random bits that don't have a home now, so I need to sit and sort through those.
It's beautiful outside. Lovely and sunny. I might see how I feel this afternoon, might go for a little drive if I am up to it.
I fancy getting some new bits of felt so I can start making some things from the felt book that Han bought me! Excited!

I hope the weather is like this when we go to Windermere...

Feeling more smiley today.

No comments: