If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Tuesday 4 October 2011

294. Update

Practically cried myself to sleep last night with leg pain. Throbbing, jolting, weird pain up and down both legs, coming and going in waves. I ended up taking oramorph for first time this week. Havent needed any since last week. When I finally got to sleep, I slept. Which I am really relieved about.
Suffering with headaches this week too.

My mouth is full of ulcers and sores. So I am using Gelclair, a thick, smooth gel in a sachet that is mixed with water and swished round the mouth up to 4 times a day. I used it 3 times yesterday and it seems to have helped a bit.

Yesterday afternoon my stomach was playing up, everything was causing me to burp and give me really bad trapped wind. A strong anti sickness tablet helped, as did heat from a wheat bag, drinking water and plenty of deep breaths. I had a shower to help me relax and later on a bath for my legs.

My hair is still growing and looks thicker. It's growing in funny directions and I have a natural mohawk that point up on it's own. My eyebrows continue to come back and my eye lashes look great. I can layer up mascara now without the spider legs effect or getting it on my eyelids - as they have stopped swelling up like they did before.
The hair on my legs and elsewhere is coming back a bit more now, much to my disappointment, haha..! But normality is on it's way, which will feel lovely.
The tiny hairs I had on my forearms are coming back. If I hold my arms up to the light I can see them, little blonde hairs, stubby, but they're there! It'll be nice to see them there, when I get goosebumps! I never thought something so small would be missed, but without them, good goosebump feelings were lame!
Something that is really getting me down is stretch marks, the weight I have gained, naturally has caused stretchmarks on my thighs. I have ordered some bio oil yesterday and will start using that as soon as I get it, to help them on their way! OUT! Last night I was in a state with my leg pain and got all winey about them. Anthony was so sweet about it and helped me to stop fretting about them.
He's being so amazingly strong and last night I was feeling fragile, he still manages to make me laugh, change the subject, keep me going and just put a different slant on things. Don't get me wrong, at the right times, he lets me wallow and I have a big cry into one of his hugs, but most of the time he will slyly discourage me from dwelling on things, without making it obvious or making me feel small. Like not leaving enough space for my over worrying. It's really clever how he does it. It's one of the many many reasons why he is so good for me. We just fit together.

So today.... I have woken up feeling better than last night. Had a brew and listening to Moyles. Not listened to him for a while.

Woken up to some lovely messages of support this morning. After I updated last night on Fb I was feeling sad and in a lot of pain... 


Thank you so much everyone. Your messages keep me going xxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: