If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Saturday 8 October 2011

302. More tv memories!!!

... Inspired by the previous post and also that I have ordered Round the Twist full collection on dvd! hahaha..... It should be here today!


Bo, ba bo, bo, BAH HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I once went to Andrew Booth's house for tea, we must have been 5 years old and we watched Sooty and ate fish fingers for tea. It was awesome.





Anyone remember this?





Would freak me out just looking at those dudes, but I watched it... (weirdo)




 How cool is the music.... I used to rock out to this when I was 7... Australian kids shows were like the future!!





Pugwall! Dude!


Tell me your tv memories, email or fb me xxx





No comments: