If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Saturday 15 October 2011

308. Liz's creative makes

Card for Lola :)

Bean bags 0 - 10 - absolutely loved making these, really fun to make and so much time spent smiling...

Special drawstring bag for the bean bags - fully lined with applique flower... love it!

Bean bags and drawstring bag together

This was the first thing I wanted to make - really simple and effective applique design. I have some orders already... let me know if you'd like one, great pressies for anyone of any age.. can be tailored to ages...

A toy bunny I made for Lola's 2nd birthday... Slightly more complex to make, but still fun!

My own idea on the back added ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How talented are you!!! Loving the Lola Rabbit xxx

Sarah Firth xxx

Liz said...

Thanks Sarah xxx If you want anything making for presents let me know xx