If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Saturday 1 October 2011

293. Hello October

Well, October is here!!
HOW HOT IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Currently laid on sofa, with curtains shut, keeping cool with the massive oversized fan I bought a couple of Summers ago. I always cringe at the size of it, but it's fab and I'm always grateful for it on days like this! My stomach is giving me a lot of grief today, really swollen and upset. Drinking loads of water, (trying to) and flush my system out. I'm exhausted with it. My legs have been really painful too. Had high strength cocodamol which seems to have helped it a lot.
Anthony was really great this morning, went to get us breakfast and then did the shopping. He's pooped after London, so we've got a sofa each and got a dvd on. Neither of us feel like doing anything. Which is a shame, yes, as the weather is so amazing out! But we're enjoying being together and relaxing, which we both need.

If I had the energy now, I would be out cutting the grass and weeding. Then I'd want to put a BBQ on and......... etc etc. Accepting rest is the best has become a lot easier now. Before I would fight it and not give in.. but I would pay for it double time over. I'm happier if I'm strong and just say, this is how I feel, I can't change it, deal with it. 

When I've had a rest I might be up to doing some more sewing...

 I love October, I can't believe it's here though!
All the trees are starting to change - but then we get this amazing heatwave! Crazy.

No comments: