If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Wednesday 5 October 2011

297. Rubbish day!

After my awful experience at lunch time with that phone call to Job Centre Plus, I felt so down. So fed up. Everything was getting to me and I just sobbed on the sofa.
The 6 ulcers I have on the left of my mouth are so painful it's so hard to talk, it irritates me so much! Why WHY WHY. So I've just been a nightmare today with that and chemo side effects on top. When Jen called me I was fed up and not in the best of moods. So I feel crap about that. Rarely get like that but I did today.
Picked Anthony up from work and now I just feel lost and a bit like I'm not here...

On the plus.., Chemo 12 is going ahead tomorrow. 1pm. The final hurdle.
All finished sooooooon xx

No comments: