If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Thursday 7 July 2011

153. Zip Slide Challenge for Bradford Cancer Support

As soon as the opportunity came up to do something to raise money for Bradford Cancer Support I wanted to do it. Here I am!

They are helping me through my chemo and provide so much support in such a caring way.

I am doing a Zip Slide on Sunday 18th September 2011 at XSCAPE Castleford WF10 4TA - Junction 32 off the M62.

I estimate, if all things go ahead as planned with treatment - that this Zip Slide will be taking part a few days before my very last chemo, something great to do as a pre-celebration :)

I will be launched from a purpose built hatch 40m above the ground before zipping 220m across the car park at Xscape!



I am feeling really excited and looking forward to it. I want to raise as much money as possible for Bradford Cancer Support, so if you could help out with some sponsor money, please follow my fundraising page link:



I need to raise £100 minimum to ensure I the event can go ahead. So please, even if it's £1 - it is a pound going to a very good cause that I have first hand dealings with and that I know make a difference to others who will find themselves in my situation and who need vital - life-line -  support.

xxxxxxxxx

Much love



No comments: