If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Thursday 7 April 2011

21. Wide awake at 2am

I'm wide awake so I thought I'd nip on and share.

I mentioned earlier about a pain in my chest I have been experiencing recently and Helen then explaining to me that it could well be the enlarged lymph nodes pressing on my windpipe and affecting my breathing.

It's happening this morning and it's woken me up. I've got up and come down stairs. Taken some paracetamol, hoping it will ease the pain.

Waking up with this pain like this, it's alarming at first and so uncomfortable. It's like a stabbing, closing in feeling on the breast bone. I'm just going to try and snooze here on the sofa and hope partially sitting up will help - as it only seems to happen when I lie down.

I want to share these photos with you - Ziggy our cat sleeps on our bed. Just look at him here....  HOW LONG ??





He looks almost half the length of Anthony here?!





I am so glad we have Zig, he really is such a character!

I need to try and get some sleep - speak soon - I'm off to trawl through the Sky tv guide and dodge the Teleshopping.
Night! x


No comments: