If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Monday 25 April 2011

52. Easter weekend



Easter time...


Burnsall - our picnic place

Me blowing bubbles :)

Burnsall church





The eggs I painted with Mum


Easter breakfast

Zig is trying to pretend he meant to do this.


On Easter Sunday, we went to the cinema with Raf, Rachel, Stacey, Neil and Chris. It was lovely to spend time with them and catch up. We got to see Raf and Rachel's new house too which is beautiful. Later in the day they came to ours and we had a spontaneous BBQ. We managed to mangle together a really nice little spread of food and had a good laugh. Andy and Louise came over too! I love nights like that when people all come together unplanned. They're the best. We watched John Bishop on dvd, hadn't seen it before, it was really really funny! 

I went to bed late and laid thinking about the last few days. I would never have thought 4 weeks ago when I was first diagnosed with Cancer, that my Easter time would contain seeing and being with so many people I love. I didn't think I would be well enough to go anywhere or see anyone.

I drifted off to sleep, counting my blessings.

No comments: