If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Tuesday 12 April 2011

29. I Love Today

Today has been FAB!
Such a contrast to yesterday. A clear example of up days and down days for me.

Rebecca came to see me and we had suchhhhhhh a lovely morning together. I was treated to lots of special things and then on top of that some Taylormade Treats - stunning cupcakes!



I urge you to try some, they are WOW!
And are really special for a gift or to cheer someone up. http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Taylormade-Treats/158670044190714

After lunch I had the best sleep - so deep. And woke up feeling so rested. Think it was the rose quartz that helped me. Thank you babe xx

Later today Gaynor and Kaye came over with treats too! I feel all treated! Yay! :)

I want to keep this happy feeling rolling on now as much as I can. I have a fun day planned tomorrow and looking forward to it. Let's hope the sun has his hat on for us all tomorrow. Night night everyone.. x




No comments: