If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Monday 18 April 2011

40. My food and drink list...

Cannot stop thinking about food.
At the moment these are the foods that I can stomach without any problems...

Walkers French Fries - Plain or salt and vinegar
Jacob's cream crackers
Primula soft cheese
Seafood sticks
Cooked chicken
Boiled eggs
Lettuce
Hovis wheatgerm bread
Rice
Pasta
Tinned peaches, prunes, fruit cocktail
Bottled water
Ginger beer
Strawberry cornetto
Lemonade ice lolly
Ice

I know. Weird.....! Not at all bothered about biscuits, chocolate, sweets at the moment. Which is ok by me...!

Struggling with a bad head ache at the moment and ear ache when I eat or drink. Similar to when I had my tonsils out?

Anthony's home which is so lovely. He has a block of time of work from this Friday, which is going to be so so nice. I hope I can feel well enough to do something on Good Friday.

Positives to remember this evening:
I still have no nausea
I have friends and family around to support me
I am one step closer to being better
I could have had a hurrendous reaction to my first chemo but all in all it's really not been that bad!
xxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmm.. seafood sticks! Mine and Gazs fav!

:D

cant wait to see ya chicken xxxx