If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Friday 20 May 2011

95. My creations (ongoing)

Just adding updated photos of my growing plants and the first felt bird of many on a little project I am starting.

Delphiniums, never thought they'd grow, but look at their cute little leaves! bless... I love growing things. So satisfying and so easy.

More delph's with a random teddybear sunflower nustled in lol..


More teddybear sunflowers, teddy bears or sun spots, I've mixed them up now, they'll be a lovely surprise when they bloom in the Summer


These will be red poppies...

More stars, made when I was in hospital ..


Me and Zig this afternoon when he'd gotten wet in the rain, came in for a snuggle. I love how his paw is on my shoulder. I look a bit rough, my skin around my eyes seems darker after 3rd chemo, not sure why.. hmmm..

My first felt bird. Making quite a few and adding them to a canvas scene, I'll post more as I go... they're really easy and effective.. and cute of course. :P

No comments: