If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Wednesday 25 May 2011

102. From experience xx

I have to put this on my blog, in case I lose it from Facebook.

Lizzie, you will have good and bad days and absolutely terrible days too. Just do what you need to do in order to make yourself feel better. If you need to shout, go into the garden and swear at everything in site. Go and punch a pillow for... 10 minutes, give Zig a good squeeze, talk to your plants, anything, as long as it makes you feel better. As for pain, like I said, try and sleep as much of it as you can. Thats the only way I got through it. And most of all, eat everything that makes you feel happy(and doesn't make you want to throw up) Your body will also tell you what you need, listen to it. I'm here if you need anything else.
 Thank you Nicky xx

No comments: