If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Sunday 22 May 2011

96. Lovely weekend

Great news!
The GCSF injection that I was given on Wednesday to boost my white cell count seems to have done a great job. It made it so I could have chemo on Thursday and has made it also that my side effects have been less aggressive. I have hardly felt sick at all. I've felt tired but not completely out of it just slept more through the day really.
 I have been able to eat normally and not just eat certain picky foods. I am really pleased! It's such a relief. Fingers crossed it continues.

This weekend I have spent time with my Mum and Dad on Fri and Sat evening and then this evening we went out for a lovely Italian meal with for Anthony's Grandma's 80th birthday. We had such a special time. There was us, Grandma, Katy,(Anthony's sister) her Husband Mark, their daughter Millie, Jean and Derek, (Anthony's parents) Janet and Phil (Derek's sister and husband) Gaynor and Gaz and Gem (Anthony's cousins and Gaz's lovely girlfriend :) xx It was so great and to chat to everyone and be all together was just what we needed. We all had lots to eat and had coffee at Grandma's after. We mostly chatted, giggled, yawned and giggled some more at photos from the meal. Thank you everyone xxx I will be sat up for a while yet before bedtime still full from tea!

Anthony's not feeling too well this evening, he's starting with flu, all achey and stuff.
I know he's worrying about giving me the lurgey, but like I said, what can we do... not much.. these things happen. I just have to deal with it the best I can if I get it. Bless him though. He just knows I am doing well at the moment and doesn't want me to get it. Hey ho. It'll be ok.

Ziggy our cat, has just been making us laugh out loud, chasing some sweetie papers around the room. He does this cute pouncing action, where his ears go flat down and then his eyes light up. So funny. Worn himself out now though!

I have got even more plenty of art and craft things to be doing now- Anthony's Grandma gave me another bag of material, felts and things. Together with a craft magazine and cards to use. I love it!! I can sit and potter when I feel up to it. I have also made some more felt birds for my little project, will add some photos later.

I had to empty my phone of photos today! As I keep taking them every where I go for my blog. I love it though! Put all the photos on the portable hard drive. hehe.!

I am ending my weekend feeling very happy and blessed to have such special wonderful families. That have helped me to focus on laughing, smiling and reminding me who I am. Love to you all xxxxx

Night night, be back on soon x

No comments: