If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Friday 6 May 2011

71. A lovely gift!

My friend Angi came over last night to see me. I was really pleased to feel well enough to see her. She brought a lovely surprise hamper from herself, Emily, Sue, Leroy and Fee. What a lovely idea! Thank you everyone...so much! :) xxx



Cute card! A fab box of treats! A great book to read, bubble bath, hand wash, deo, cute monkey toy, lots of chocolate, tea lights, perfume with cream and shower gel and a gorgeous bracelet!

I can have a yummy pampering session!



I feel pretty good this morning. Still have red chemo face, but it's calmed down a bit. Hair is still irritating me, coming out everywhere. Sickness feeling is there a bit, but coping with it.
Hoping to be well enough to go out tomorrow - so need to rest up today! Dvd's and ice lollies here I come! xx

No comments: