If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Sunday 29 May 2011

104. Friday fun


Friday night was awesome! I was feeling ok!
So Anthony went out with his work mates for some drinks and I went to see Gaynor and took my art and craft stuff so we could make things, chill out and relax and catch up!
Was so giddy. And it was called for. It was the best evening I have had for ages! We had a chinese take away and in between chatting, being silly, laughing continuously until our sides hurt and tears were down our cheeks - we made some cool things.... Take a look at the fab things we made! EEEE = Excited.


Origami hearts!







Bookmarks! How cuuuuuuute!


Gaynor's bookmark at work!  I love his eyes! It's a he.


My bookmark... lol..



I have been working on these bird canvas' and having lots of fun. I need to add paint to the white background and will be doing this soon. I'll add photos. 

 I will happily make you a canvas like this if you would like to provide the canvas. So if any of you like these and would like one, let me know and when I feel well between treatments I can be all creative!










Some photos from the garden centre I went to with Mum on Thursday. Love these.. Hydrangea's I have a pink one on the front door step in a cute pot.







Mr Zig after he came in from the rain the other day and snoozed on my lap when I felt partic ill.



cute.

No comments: