If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Wednesday 18 May 2011

91. White count good, chemo 3 - 18th May

Hello there..
went to the hospital this afternoon for my 2nd injection to boost white count. They took a blood test first and the nurse said I could wait to find out the results before having another injection - which could possibly be unnecessary. So after the blood was taken, Anthony and I went for a coffee.
It took an hour for the results to come back and they were normal, which was good. Means I can have chemo 3 tomorrow at 11am. Anthony is taking me this time, which will be nice. Going to take some star making to do and some reading.
I have been really tired today and headache-y, the nurse said it's likely to be side effects of the injection. I think it's a bit of both and the last bits of the cold I had last week. I'm still really sniffley and have catarrh.
To add to that my IBS has flared up tonight and I have indigestion. It's been ages since I have had it. Anthony's just making me a mint tea and getting me a wheat bag for my tum. Love him. xx

Dreading tomorrow. Trying to remain positive and think it'll be another one done and ticked off. Anthony keeps reminding me and so do friends and family who contact me about this blog. Thank you for reminding me. It's really hard sometimes. I do have my down days. I've been a nightmare moody cow today! Irritable and meh. I am finding that I usually am the day before chemo.

Ziggy is curled up on the other sofa. All cute.
He's been less moody these past couple of days. I didn't know that cats could be like that. He's like me!


He's all affectionate again today and wanting to be with us everywhere we go. He likes to sit next to me, tonight he was sitting with me and watching me fold paper. Here is what I made..



Paper hearts! Cute!



and another..



I made some more stars too...




Keeping busy with craft things, keeps my mind busy. These types of things arent too intense and I can sit and do them as a dvd or tv is on...I've prepped some paper to take to chemo tomoz, so I can sit and make as I have my treatment. It's there as an option any way, if I don't feel up to it, they'll wait until I do.

:) xxx


No comments: