If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Monday 16 May 2011

87. Cancer Support Centre, aromatherapy 1st session

Laura picked me up about 9.30ish and took me to Bradford Cancer Support Centre. It's really easy to get to and parking is free when I go there. We parked at the same side as where the car park is that I park in when I go for Chemo. So it's really convenient. I can pop in there anytime for support. It's a wondeful place, so relaxing. Laura said she felt relaxed there too.

We had a coffee and chatted whilst waiting for my appointment. It was lovely.

A lady called Erika came to greet me and took me through to the treatment room. It was the same room as where I had had my hypnosis session.
Erika was very friendly, chatty but gentle. We sat down and she talked through the options. I decided to have a back massage and also a neck, shoulder and head massage. I wanted my hands doing too. Erika was fab and made me feel at ease. She used a small amount of oil as too much can be risky when on chemo. I could smell the lushious smells and felt relaxed already.

The session lasted an hour and she made her way through all my massage choices. I was really impressed! I booked in for a 2nd session and will see how I am feeling closer to the time.

Laura brought me home and we had a brew together and just a few biscuits. ~(!) Thank you again hun xx

In the evening Anthony, Chris and I went to meet Andy and Louise to go bowling and then for Nando's. What a fab time we had!
Andy was winning at bowling until the very last go that Louise had, and she got 2 strikes in a row, beat him by 1 point. Oh dear!!! She got a print out to prove it.. hehehe...



We all enjoyed ourselves and had a good giggle. Fun times :)
Thank you guys!!!! xxx



Here's just a few photos I have found that I love....








No comments: