If you want to start at the beginning of my journey click on 'April' and then my first entry '1.From November 2010 until March 30th 2011.

Sunday 1 May 2011

63. Sat afternoon/evening

We went to Crum's new apartment last night, in Pudsey, really nice! We had a lovely time all together, me, Anthony, Chris, Raf, Rachel, Mark, Crum and Louise :)
We had a takeaway and a few drinks and had a really good laugh. It felt so good to be with everyone and be 'normal', was just like old times!

How am I feeling...
Feeling great still, like my old self still. Waiting for Tuesday's blood test to find out what my white count is and hopefully go ahead with my 2nd chemo session. I'd like to get on with the treatment and get another ticked off the list. Even though the result of Wed's session will mean the next week is a write off. I keep bearing in mind that it doesn't last forever and I can look forward to feeling well again after a week. Just looking at all the things I have done since I became well after the last chemo! All positives.

My hair seems to be starting to fall out slowly, a few hairs on my shoulders, on the pillow, when I take out my bobble and put it back in a few hairs are there. It's not shocking at the moment, but it's clear that my hair is starting to thin.

I am going to sit in the garden now me thinks... xx speak later everyone, thank you for bobbing by xx

Messages and emails always welcome xx

No comments: